Subject: [PATCH v5 0/7] aspeed-g6: enable usb support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 15:05:00 -0800

From: Tao Ren <[email-masked]>

The patch series aims at enabling USB Host and Gadget support on AST2600
platforms.

Patch #1 includes vhub's usb descriptors in struct "ast_vhub": all usb
descriptor changes will go to the per-vhub instance instead of touching
the global default descriptors.

Patch #2 replaces hardcoded vhub port/endpoint number with device tree
properties, so that it's more convenient to add support for ast2600-vhub
which provides more downstream ports and endpoints.

Patch #3 enables ast2600 support in aspeed-vhub usb gadget driver.

Patch #4 adds USB devices and according pin groups in aspeed-g6 dtsi.

Patch #5 and #6 add vhub port/endpoint properties into aspeed-g4 and
aspeed-g5 dtsi.

Patch #7 adds device tree binding document for aspeed usb-vhub driver.

Tao Ren (7):
  usb: gadget: aspeed: support per-vhub usb descriptors
  usb: gadget: aspeed: read vhub properties from device tree
  usb: gadget: aspeed: add ast2600 vhub support
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g6: add usb functions
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g5: add vhub port and endpoint properties
  ARM: dts: aspeed-g4: add vhub port and endpoint properties
  dt-bindings: usb: add documentation for aspeed usb-vhub

 .../bindings/usb/aspeed,usb-vhub.yaml         | 71 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g4.dtsi              |  2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g5.dtsi              |  2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g6-pinctrl.dtsi      | 25 +++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/aspeed-g6.dtsi              | 45 ++++++++++++
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/Kconfig    |  4 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/core.c     | 71 ++++++++++++-------
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/dev.c      | 30 +++++---
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/epn.c      |  4 +-
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/hub.c      | 58 ++++++++++-----
 drivers/usb/gadget/udc/aspeed-vhub/vhub.h     | 43 +++++++----
 11 files changed, 284 insertions(+), 71 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/usb/aspeed,usb-vhub.yaml

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel