Subject: [PATCH efi-next 0/3] efi: assorted fixes

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 11:02:41 +0100

Some fixes for the code that is currentely queued up in efi/next for
v5.7

Patch #3 fixes a boot regression for non-EFI boot in linux-next, so
that will be sent onwards reasonably quickly.

Ard Biesheuvel (3):
  efi/arm: clean EFI stub exit code from cache instead of avoiding it
  efi/arm64: clean EFI stub exit code from cache instead of avoiding it
  efi: mark all EFI runtime services as unsupported on non-EFI boot

 arch/arm/boot/compressed/head.S | 18 ++++++++----------
 arch/arm64/kernel/efi-entry.S   | 18 +++++++++---------
 arch/arm64/kernel/image-vars.h  |  2 +-
 drivers/firmware/efi/efi.c      |  6 +++---
 4 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel