Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/23] Clean driver, module and FW versions

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 16:44:33 +0200

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

Hi,

This is second batch of the series which removes various static versions
in favour of globaly defined Linux kernel version.

The first part with better cover letter can be found here
https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]

The code is based on
68e2c37690b0 ("Merge branch 'hsr-several-code-cleanup-for-hsr-module'")

and WIP branch is
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/leon/linux-rdma.git/log/?h=ethtool

Thanks

Leon Romanovsky (23):
  net/broadcom: Clean broadcom code from driver versions
  net/broadcom: Don't set N/A FW if it is not available
  net/brocade: Delete driver version
  net/liquidio: Delete driver version assignment
  net/liquidio: Delete non-working LIQUIDIO_PACKAGE check
  net/cavium: Clean driver versions
  net/cavium: Delete N/A assignments for ethtool
  net/chelsio: Delete drive and  module versions
  net/chelsio: Don't set N/A for not available FW
  net/cirrus: Delete driver version
  net/cisco: Delete driver and module versions
  net/cortina: Delete driver version from ethtool output
  net/davicom: Delete ethtool version assignment
  net/dec: Delete driver versions
  net/dlink: Remove driver version and release date
  net/dnet: Delete static version from the driver
  net/emulex: Delete driver version
  net/faraday: Delete driver version from the drivers
  net/fealnx: Delete driver version
  net/freescale: Clean drivers from static versions
  net/freescale: Don't set zero if FW not-available in dpaa
  net/freescale: Don't set zero if FW not-available in ucc_geth
  net/freescale: Don't set zero if FW iand bus not-available in gianfar

 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/b44.c           |  5 ----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bcm63xx_enet.c  | 10 ++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bcmsysport.c    |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2.c          | 11 --------
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x.h   |  8 +++++-
 .../ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_ethtool.c   |  7 -----
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnx2x/bnx2x_main.c  |  7 -----
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.c     |  8 ------
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt.h     |  4 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_ethtool.c |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/bnxt/bnxt_vfr.c |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/broadcom/genet/bcmgenet.c    |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/broadcom/tg3.c           | 11 +-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/brocade/bna/bnad.c       |  4 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/brocade/bna/bnad.h       |  2 --
 .../net/ethernet/brocade/bna/bnad_ethtool.c   |  1 -
 .../ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_ethtool.c    |  2 --
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_main.c   |  8 ------
 .../ethernet/cavium/liquidio/lio_vf_main.c    |  5 ++--
 .../cavium/liquidio/liquidio_common.h         |  6 -----
 .../ethernet/cavium/liquidio/octeon_console.c | 10 ++-----
 .../net/ethernet/cavium/octeon/octeon_mgmt.c  |  6 -----
 .../ethernet/cavium/thunder/nicvf_ethtool.c   |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/common.h    |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb/cxgb2.c     |  3 ---
 .../net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/cxgb3_main.c   |  4 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb3/version.h  |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4.h    |  3 +--
 .../ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_ethtool.c    |  6 +----
 .../net/ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4/cxgb4_main.c   | 10 -------
 .../ethernet/chelsio/cxgb4vf/cxgb4vf_main.c   |  9 -------
 .../ethernet/chelsio/libcxgb/libcxgb_ppm.c    |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/cirrus/ep93xx_eth.c      |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic.h        |  2 --
 .../net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_ethtool.c    |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/cisco/enic/enic_main.c   |  3 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/cortina/gemini.c         |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/davicom/dm9000.c         |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/de2104x.c      | 15 -----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/dmfe.c         | 14 ----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/tulip_core.c   | 26 ++-----------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/uli526x.c      | 13 ----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dec/tulip/winbond-840.c  | 12 ---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/dl2k.c             |  9 -------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dlink/sundance.c         | 20 --------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/dnet.c                   |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/dnet.h                   |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be.h        |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_ethtool.c    |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/emulex/benet/be_main.c   |  5 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftgmac100.c      |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/faraday/ftmac100.c       |  3 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/fealnx.c                 | 20 --------------
 .../ethernet/freescale/dpaa/dpaa_ethtool.c    | 11 --------
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_pf.c   | 13 ----------
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/enetc/enetc_vf.c   | 12 ---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c     |  1 -
 .../ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet-main.c |  2 --
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/fs_enet/fs_enet.h  |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.c      |  2 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar.h      |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c  |  4 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.c     |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth.h     |  1 -
 .../net/ethernet/freescale/ucc_geth_ethtool.c |  2 --
 65 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 346 deletions(-)

--
2.24.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel