Subject: [arm:zii 109/125] drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c:332:2: error: too many arguments to function 'sfp_parse_support'

From: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2020 23:41:53 +0800

tree:   git://git.armlinux.org.uk/~rmk/linux-arm.git zii
head:   bca3ce80a604693842453e39f7cc4446c3603ed6
commit: a4eebbf05a74c7747ee75eacca04c0886ba2cc74 [109/125] net: sfp: add interface bitmap
config: arm64-defconfig (attached as .config)
compiler: aarch64-linux-gcc (GCC) 7.5.0
reproduce:
        wget https://raw.githubusercontent.com/intel/lkp-tests/master/sbin/make.cross -O ~/bin/make.cross
        chmod +x ~/bin/make.cross
        git checkout a4eebbf05a74c7747ee75eacca04c0886ba2cc74
        # save the attached .config to linux build tree
        GCC_VERSION=7.5.0 make.cross ARCH=arm64 

If you fix the issue, kindly add following tag
Reported-by: kbuild test robot <[email-masked]>

All errors (new ones prefixed by >>):

   drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c: In function 'mv3310_sfp_insert':
>> drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c:332:2: error: too many arguments to function 'sfp_parse_support'
     sfp_parse_support(phydev->sfp_bus, id, support, interfaces);
     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   In file included from drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c:31:0:
   include/linux/sfp.h:566:20: note: declared here
    static inline void sfp_parse_support(struct sfp_bus *bus,
                       ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

vim +/sfp_parse_support +332 drivers/net/phy/marvell10g.c

   324	
   325	static int mv3310_sfp_insert(void *upstream, const struct sfp_eeprom_id *id)
   326	{
   327		struct phy_device *phydev = upstream;
   328		__ETHTOOL_DECLARE_LINK_MODE_MASK(support) = { 0, };
   329		DECLARE_PHY_INTERFACE_MASK(interfaces);
   330		phy_interface_t iface;
   331	
 > 332		sfp_parse_support(phydev->sfp_bus, id, support, interfaces);
   333		iface = sfp_select_interface(phydev->sfp_bus, support);
   334	
   335		if (iface != PHY_INTERFACE_MODE_10GBASER) {
   336			dev_err(&phydev->mdio.dev, "incompatible SFP module inserted\n");
   337			return -EINVAL;
   338		}
   339		return 0;
   340	}
   341	

---
0-DAY CI Kernel Test Service, Intel Corporation
https://lists.01.org/hyperkitty/list/[email-masked]
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel