Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] ARM: OMAP2+: Handle errors for cpu_pm

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:56:59 -0800

* Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]> [200304 22:55]:
> We need to check for errors when calling cpu_pm_enter() and
> cpu_cluster_pm_enter(). And we need to bail out on errors as
> otherwise we can enter a deeper idle state when not desired.
> 
> I'm not aware of the lack of error handling causing issues yet,
> but we need this at least for blocking deeper idle states when
> a GPIO instance has pending interrupts.

Also, If these changes look OK, it's probably best to apply all
three into some immutable gpio branch against v5.6-rc1 that
I can merge in too if needed.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel