Subject: Re: [PATCH V4 2/2] firmware: arm_scmi: add smc/hvc transport

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 16:06:14 +0000

On Thu, Mar 05, 2020 at 11:25:35AM +0000, Peng Fan wrote:

[...]

> >
> > Yes, this may fix the issue. However I would like to know if we need to support
> > multiple channels/shared memory simultaneously. It is fair requirement and
> > may need some work which should be fine.
>
> Do you have any suggestions? Currently I have not worked out an good
> solution.
>

TBH, I haven't given it a much thought. I would like to know if people
are happy with just one SMC channel for SCMI or do they need more ?
If they need it, we can try to solve it. Otherwise, what you have will
suffice IMO.

--
Regards,
Sudeep

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel