Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add support for Topwise A721 tablet

From: Pascal Roeleven <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 11:27:22 +0100

This series add support for the Topwise A721 tablet and it's display.
It is an old tablet (around 2012) but it might be useful as reference
as the devicetree is pretty complete.

Pascal Roeleven (2):
  drm/panel: Add Starry KR070PE2T
  ARM: dts: sun4i: Add support for Topwise A721 tablet

 .../display/panel/starry,kr070pe2t.txt        |   7 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |   3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-topwise-a721.dts  | 302 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-simple.c          |  26 ++
 4 files changed, 337 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/display/panel/starry,kr070pe2t.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun4i-a10-topwise-a721.dts

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel