Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: fix SPI address and reorder nodes

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 01:47:06 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Here are some fixes for the R40 device tree for v5.6. The base addresses
for SPI2 and SPI3 were incorrect and are fixed. I also found some nodes
were not added in the proper order, possibly because git matched the
incorrect place when applying the patch. These are fixed as well.

ChenYu

Chen-Yu Tsai (3):
  ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move AHCI device node based on address order
  ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Fix register base address for SPI2 and SPI3
  ARM: dts: sun8i: r40: Move SPI device nodes based on address order

 arch/arm/boot/dts/sun8i-r40.dtsi | 126 +++++++++++++++----------------
 1 file changed, 63 insertions(+), 63 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel