Subject: [PATCHv3 0/5] Add support for FSYS power domain and enable suspend clk for Exynos542x SoC

From: Anand Moon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 19:48:49 +0000

Series build and tested on linux next-20200306.

This patch series tries to enable FSYS power domain
for USBDRD3, PDMA and USB2.0 devices.
Some new patches is added to enable this feature.

Summary: 
# powerdebug -d
...

FSYS:
current_state: on
active_time: 236786 ms
total_idle_time: 1914 ms
Idle States:
             State            Time
             S0               1914
Devices:
         /devices/platform/soc/10010000.clock-controller/exynos5-subcmu.6.auto
         /devices/platform/soc/12130000.phy
         /devices/platform/soc/12100000.phy
         /devices/platform/soc/12500000.phy
         /devices/platform/soc/soc:amba/121a0000.pdma
         /devices/platform/soc/soc:amba/121b0000.pdma
         /devices/platform/soc/12110000.usb
         /devices/platform/soc/12120000.usb
         /devices/platform/soc/soc:usb3-0
         /devices/platform/soc/soc:usb3-1

This patch series tries to enable suspend clk using
exynos dwc3 driver, for this I have added new
compatible string "samsung,exynos5420-dwusb3"
so that we could add new suspend clk in addition
to the core clk. exynos dwc3 driver will help
enable/disable these clk.

This series PatchV2.
--Added the clk names for exynos5420 compatible.
--Added missing support for Exyno5410 SoC suspend clock.
--Update the commit message to support suspend clk usages.

---
Long time ago I tried to add suspend clk for dwc3 phy
which was wrong appoch, see below.

[0] https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/837635/
[1] https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/837636/

Previous changes V3 (It was send with wrong Patch version)
[2] https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11373043/

-Anand

Anand Moon (5):
  devicetree: bindings: exynos: Add new compatible for Exynos5420 dwc3
    clocks support
  ARM: dts: exynos: Add missing usbdrd3 suspend clk
  ARM: dts: exynos: Add FSYS power domain to Exynos542x USB nodes
  usb: dwc3: exynos: Add support for Exynos5422 suspend clk
  clk: samsung: exynos542x: Move FSYS subsystem clocks to its sub-CMU

 .../devicetree/bindings/usb/exynos-usb.txt    |  5 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5410.dtsi             |  8 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420.dtsi             | 24 ++++++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos54xx.dtsi             |  4 +-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos5420.c          | 45 ++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/usb/dwc3/dwc3-exynos.c                |  9 ++++
 6 files changed, 73 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel