Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] ARM: footbridge: replace setup_irq() by request_irq()

From: afzal mohammed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 18:42:30 +0530

Hi Russell,

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 12:34:32PM +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux admin wrote:

> This patch causes a build warning:

> Hence, I'm dropping this patch.
> 
> I think you need to look more carefully at the code you are modifying,
> and maybe even build test it.  Cross compilers are available from
> kernel.org.

Sorry for the sloppy approach.

i build & boot tested only using ARM multi_v7_defconfig which was
building only few of my changes, i had the cross compiler. i was trying
to rely on kbuild test robot for the other configs earlier, from the
begining instead i should have made sure that each modified code builds
w/o warning.

i am fixing it.

Regards
afzal

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel