Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX clock drivers update for 5.7

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:43:23 +0800

Hi Stephen,

This is i.MX clock driver update I collected for 5.7.  Please consider
to pull.  Also, 16e71d4da799 ("clk: imx8mn: add SNVS clock to clock tree")
was pulled into DT branch as dependency, so please keep it stable.

Thanks!

Shawn

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/clk-imx-5.7

for you to fetch changes up to b5881e8019e0d39c43a2da56c4ae616a50615e00:

  clk: imx: clk-gate2: Pass the device to the register function (2020-03-16 09:38:30 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX clock drivers update for 5.7:

 - A series from Anson to convert i.MX8 clock bindings to json-schema.
 - Update pll14xx driver to include new frequency entries for pll1443x
   table, and return error for invalid PLL type.
 - Clean up header includes and unnecessary code on a few clock driver.
 - Add mssing of_node_put() call for a number of clock drivers.
 - Drop flag CLK_IS_CRITICAL from 'A53_CORE' mux clock, as we already
   have the flag on its child cpu clock.
 - Fix a53 cpu clock for i.MX8 drivers to get it source from ARM PLL
   via CORE_SEL slice, and source from A53 CCM clk root when we need to
   change ARM PLL frequency. Thus, we can support core running above
   1GHz safely.
 - Update pfdv2 driver to check zero rate and use determine_rate for
   getting the best rate.
 - Add CLKO2 for imx8mm, SNVS clock for imx8mn, and PXP clock for imx7d.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abel Vesa (1):
      clk: imx: clk-gate2: Pass the device to the register function

Anson Huang (23):
      dt-bindings: clock: Convert i.MX8MQ to json-schema
      dt-bindings: clock: Convert i.MX8MM to json-schema
      dt-bindings: clock: Refine i.MX8MN clock binding
      clk: imx: pll14xx: Add new frequency entries for pll1443x table
      clk: imx: Include clk-provider.h instead of clk.h for i.MX8M SoCs clock driver
      clk: imx: drop redundant initialization
      clk: imx7ulp: Include clk-provider.h instead of clk.h
      clk: imx6sl: Add missing of_node_put()
      clk: imx8mq: Add missing of_node_put()
      clk: imx8mm: Add missing of_node_put()
      clk: imx8mn: Add missing of_node_put()
      clk: imx8mp: Add missing of_node_put()
      clk: imx8mp: Include slab.h instead of clkdev.h
      clk: imx8mm: Remove unused includes
      clk: imx8mn: Remove unused includes
      clk: imx8mp: Rename the IMX8MP_CLK_HDMI_27M clock
      clk: imx: pll14xx: Return error if pll type is invalid
      clk: imx: clk-sscg-pll: Drop unnecessary initialization
      clk: imx: Fix division by zero warning on pfdv2
      clk: imx8mn: A53 core clock no need to be critical
      clk: imx8mm: A53 core clock no need to be critical
      clk: imx8mp: A53 core clock no need to be critical
      clk: imx8mq: A53 core clock no need to be critical

Fabio Estevam (2):
      clk: imx8mm: Fix the CLKO1 source select list
      clk: imx8mm: Add CLKO2 support

Horia Geantă (2):
      dt-bindings: clock: imx8mn: add SNVS clock
      clk: imx8mn: add SNVS clock to clock tree

Laurent Pinchart (1):
      clk: imx7d: Add PXP clock

Peng Fan (12):
      clk: imx: imx8mp: add ocotp root clk
      clk: imx: composite-8m: add imx8m_clk_hw_composite_core
      clk: imx: imx8mq: use imx8m_clk_hw_composite_core
      clk: imx: imx8mm: use imx8m_clk_hw_composite_core
      clk: imx: imx8mn: use imx8m_clk_hw_composite_core
      clk: imx: imx8mq: fix a53 cpu clock
      clk: imx: imx8mm: fix a53 cpu clock
      clk: imx: imx8mn: fix a53 cpu clock
      clk: imx: imx8mp: fix a53 cpu clock
      clk: imx: pfdv2: switch to use determine_rate
      clk: imx: pfdv2: determine best parent rate
      clk: imx: pllv4: use prepare/unprepare

 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.txt     | 29 ---------
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.yaml    | 68 ++++++++++++++++++++
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.yaml    | 48 +--------------
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.txt     | 20 ------
 .../devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.yaml    | 72 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-composite-8m.c                 | 20 ++++--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-fixup-div.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-fixup-mux.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-gate2.c                        |  8 +--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx6sl.c                       |  1 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7d.c                        |  1 +
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx7ulp.c                      |  2 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mm.c                       | 63 ++++++++++++-------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mn.c                       | 41 +++++++-----
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mp.c                       | 24 +++++---
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mq.c                       | 53 ++++++++++------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pfdv2.c                        | 61 ++++++++++++------
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pll14xx.c                      |  4 ++
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-pllv4.c                        | 12 ++--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-sscg-pll.c                     | 14 ++---
 drivers/clk/imx/clk.h                              | 13 +++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx7d-clock.h            |  3 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.h           | 11 +++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h           |  8 ++-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mp-clock.h           |  5 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.h           |  9 ++-
 26 files changed, 383 insertions(+), 211 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mm-clock.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/imx8mq-clock.yaml

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel