Subject: [GIT PULL 2/3] ARM: dts: exynos: Stuff for v5.7

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 18:56:51 +0100

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-dt-5.7

for you to fetch changes up to 32a1671ff8e84f0dfff3a50d4b2091d25e91f5e2:

  ARM: dts: exynos: Fix polarity of the LCD SPI bus on UniversalC210 board (2020-03-11 11:03:03 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung DTS ARM changes for v5.7

1. Various fixes:
 - Reboot of some Odroid Exynos4412-based boards,
 - MMC regulators on Arndale5250,
 - Memory mapping on Artik5,
 - GPU power domain on Exynos542x boards,
 - LCD SPI polarity on UniversalC210,
2. Add thermal cooling of GPU on Odroid XU3/XU4 family,
3. Add dynamic-power-coefficient to Exynos5422 for energy model.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lukasz Luba (1):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add dynamic-power-coefficient to Exynos5422 CPUs

Marek Szyprowski (8):
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix broken reboot on some Odroid U2/X2/U3 boards
      ARM: dts: exynos: Add GPU thermal zone cooling maps for Odroid XU3/XU4/HC1
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix MMC regulator on Arndale5250 board
      ARM: dts: exynos: Make fixed regulators always-on on Arndale5250
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix memory on Artik5 evaluation boards
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix G3D power domain supply on Odroid XU3/XU4/HC1 boards
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix G3D power domain supply on Arndale Octa boards
      ARM: dts: exynos: Fix polarity of the LCD SPI bus on UniversalC210 board

 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos3250-artik5.dtsi           |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4210-universal_c210.dts    |  4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos4412-odroid-common.dtsi    |  9 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5250-arndale.dts           | 10 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5420-arndale-octa.dts      |  2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-cpus.dtsi             |  8 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroid-core.dtsi      |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidhc1.dts         | 30 +++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/exynos5422-odroidxu3-common.dtsi | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 118 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel