Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm driver updates for v5.7

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:42:36 -0700

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-drivers-for-5.7

for you to fetch changes up to de722e410661b9c9173a82af4329d337d341f777:

  soc: qcom: Fix QCOM_APR dependencies (2020-03-16 15:07:19 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm driver updates for v5.7

This adds a new library for subscribing to notifications about
protection domains being stated and stopped and the integration of this
with the APR driver. It also contains fixes and cleanups for AOSS
driver, socinfo and rpmh.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ansuel Smith (1):
      devicetree: bindings: firmware: add ipq806x to qcom_scm

Arun Kumar Neelakantam (2):
      soc: qcom: aoss: Use wake_up_all() instead of wake_up_interruptible_all()
      soc: qcom: aoss: Read back before triggering the IRQ

Bjorn Andersson (1):
      soc: qcom: Fix QCOM_APR dependencies

Manivannan Sadhasivam (1):
      soc: qcom: Do not depend on ARCH_QCOM for QMI helpers

Maulik Shah (2):
      drivers: qcom: rpmh: fix macro to accept NULL argument
      drivers: qcom: rpmh: remove rpmh_flush export

Nathan Chancellor (1):
      soc: qcom: pdr: Avoid uninitialized use of found in pdr_indication_cb

Sibi Sankar (3):
      soc: qcom: Introduce Protection Domain Restart helpers
      dt-bindings: soc: qcom: apr: Add protection domain bindings
      soc: qcom: apr: Add avs/audio tracking functionality

Stephen Boyd (2):
      drivers: qcom: rpmh-rsc: Use rcuidle tracepoints for rpmh
      soc: qcom: socinfo: Use seq_putc() if possible

 .../devicetree/bindings/firmware/qcom,scm.txt      |   1 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/soc/qcom/qcom,apr.txt      |  50 ++
 drivers/soc/qcom/Kconfig                           |   7 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/apr.c                             | 123 +++-
 drivers/soc/qcom/pdr_interface.c                   | 757 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/soc/qcom/pdr_internal.h                    | 379 +++++++++++
 drivers/soc/qcom/qcom_aoss.c                       |   6 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh-internal.h                   |   1 +
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh-rsc.c                        |   2 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/rpmh.c                            |  22 +-
 drivers/soc/qcom/socinfo.c                         |   2 +-
 include/linux/soc/qcom/apr.h                       |   1 +
 include/linux/soc/qcom/pdr.h                       |  29 +
 include/linux/soc/qcom/qmi.h                       |   1 +
 include/soc/qcom/rpmh.h                            |   5 -
 16 files changed, 1357 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/qcom/pdr_interface.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/qcom/pdr_internal.h
 create mode 100644 include/linux/soc/qcom/pdr.h

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel