Subject: [GIT PULL] Qualcomm ARM dts updates for v5.7

From: Bjorn Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 21:43:05 -0700

The following changes since commit bb6d3fb354c5ee8d6bde2d576eb7220ea09862b9:

  Linux 5.6-rc1 (2020-02-09 16:08:48 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/qcom/linux.git tags/qcom-dts-for-5.7

for you to fetch changes up to 8b99dc0922618062a1589ebd74df6108b4f9ac22:

  ARM: dts: qcom: add gpio-ranges property (2020-02-24 20:54:29 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Qualcomm ARM dts updates for v5.7

This adds Bluetooth support on Nexus 5, USB on Xperia Z1 and defines
gpio-ranges throughout the various gpio-controllers.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Christian Lamparter (1):
      ARM: dts: qcom: add gpio-ranges property

Jonathan Marek (2):
      ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974: add blsp2_uart10
      ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974-hammerhead: add support for bluetooth

Konrad Dybcio (1):
      ARM: dts: qcom: msm8974-honami: Add USB node.

 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8064.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-apq8084.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq4019.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-ipq8064.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-mdm9615.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8660.dtsi                |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8960.dtsi                |  1 +
 .../dts/qcom-msm8974-lge-nexus5-hammerhead.dts     | 71 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/qcom-msm8974-sony-xperia-honami.dts   | 25 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/qcom-msm8974.dtsi                | 10 +++
 10 files changed, 113 insertions(+)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel