Subject: Droid 4 in -next -- still no backlight was Re: [PATCH 1/4] tty: n_gsm: Add support for serdev drivers

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 23:42:30 +0100

Hi!

> We can make use of serdev drivers to do simple device drivers for
> TS 27.010 chanels, and we can handle vendor specific protocols on top
> of TS 27.010 with serdev drivers.

I took all three series (

[PATCHv3 0/3] Lost key-up interrupt handling for omap4-keypa
[PATCH 1/3] Input: atmel_mxt_ts - use runtime PM instead of
[PATCHv5 0/4] n_gsm serdev support and protocol driver for d

) and applied them on top of next-20200320.

Good news is that result boots. (So I did partial testing of the patches).

Bad news is that I still don't have working backlight. I do have LED
and there's backlight device connected to the LED, so I can't control
the LED directly, but the screen is black (and I don't see boot
messages either).

Before I start debugging, does screen work for you in -next, or do you
have some fixes I could try?

Thanks and best regards,
									Pavel

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel