Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 0/7] Removing support for 32bit KVM/arm host

From: Quentin Perret <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 10:17:48 +0000

Hi Marc,

On Tuesday 24 Mar 2020 at 10:33:43 (+0000), Marc Zyngier wrote:
> Marc Zyngier (7):
>   arm: Unplug KVM from the build system
>   arm: Remove KVM from config files
>   arm: Remove 32bit KVM host support
>   arm: Remove HYP/Stage-2 page-table support
>   arm: Remove GICv3 vgic compatibility macros
>   arm: Remove the ability to set HYP vectors outside of the decompressor
>   MAINTAINERS: RIP KVM/arm

I've been staring at these patches for some time now and all looks good
to me. So, for the entire series:

Reviewed-by: Quentin Perret <[email-masked]>

FWIW, as mentioned in a previous thread, I'm currently working with Will
on an extension of KVM to support guest isolation, and the arm32 port
was unfortunately making it really hard to do intrusive changes, so this
is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Quentin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel