Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] ARM: replace setup_irq() by request_irq()

From: afzal mohammed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:16:35 +0530

Hi Arnd,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 05:13:32PM +0530, afzal mohammed wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 10:07:02AM +0530, afzal mohammed wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 09:15:20PM +0530, afzal mohammed wrote:

> > > Can you please include the patches 6-10 directly into the armsoc tree ?,
> > > Let me know if anything needs to be done from my side.
> 
> Can you please consider for inclusion the above 5 patches.
> 
> Sorry for pestering, i understand that none of the ARM SoC pull requests
> has been picked up as opposed to what happens normally by this time of
> development cycle.

i think you have pulled the ARM SoC pull requests, but above changes
doesn't seem to be applied, can you please respond on how to proceed ?
(of all the tree-wide changes, the above are the only ones in limbo)

Regards
afzal

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel