Subject: Re: [PATCH v3] ARM: replace setup_irq() by request_irq()

From: afzal mohammed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 16:59:13 +0530

Hi Arnd,

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 04:40:12PM +0530, afzal mohammed wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 11:55:36AM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:

> > To make sure I get the right ones, could you bounce all the patches that are
> > still missing to [email-masked] to let them show up in patchwork?
> 
> Done.

Sorry, i first forwarded, after that i bounced all, but not able to
see the bounced ones in patchwork, only the forwarded ones.

> If it helps, i can send the same patches w/ tags received as well.

Let me know if if anything more needs to be done from my side.

Regards
afzal

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel