Subject: [PATCH 0/3] drm: pl111: Fix module loading issues

From: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 19:39:44 -0600

This is part of a wider effort to fully modularize ARCH_VEXPRESS. The 
pl111 driver has a few issues with module loading and unloading. The 
setup for VExpress is more complicated than it needs to be, so let's 
simplify it.

Rob

Rob Herring (3):
  drm: pl111: Fix module autoloading
  drm: pl111: Simplify vexpress init
  drm: pl111: Move VExpress setup into versatile init

 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/Makefile          |   1 -
 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_drv.c       |   1 +
 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_versatile.c | 135 +++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_vexpress.c  | 138 ------------------------
 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_vexpress.h  |  29 -----
 5 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 201 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_vexpress.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/gpu/drm/pl111/pl111_vexpress.h

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel