Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add software flow control support for STM32 UART

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2020 23:39:21 +0530

From: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>

Hello,

This patchset adds software flow control support for STM32 UART controller.
This is necessary for the upcoming STM32MP1 based board called Stinger96
IoT-Box. On that board, a bluetooth chip is connected to one of the UART
controller but the CTS/RTS lines got swapped mistakenly. So in order to
workaround that hardware bug and also to support the usecase of using only
Tx/Rx pins, this patchset adds software flow control support.

This patchset has been validated w/ Stinger96 IoT-Box connected to Murata
WiFi-BT combo chip.

Thanks,
Mani

Manivannan Sadhasivam (2):
  dt-bindings: serial: Add binding for software flow control in STM32
    UART
  tty: serial: Add software flow control support for STM32 USART

 .../bindings/serial/st,stm32-uart.yaml        |  15 +-
 drivers/tty/serial/stm32-usart.c              | 143 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/tty/serial/stm32-usart.h              |   4 +
 3 files changed, 155 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel