Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] huge vmalloc mappings

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2020 22:52:59 +1000

We can get a significant win with larger mappings for some of the big
global hashes.

Since RFC, relevant architectures have added p?d_leaf accessors so no
real arch changes required, and I changed it not to allocate huge
mappings for modules and a bunch of other fixes.

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  mm/vmalloc: fix vmalloc_to_page for huge vmap mappings
  mm: Move ioremap page table mapping function to mm/
  mm: HUGE_VMAP arch query functions cleanup
  mm/vmalloc: Hugepage vmalloc mappings

 arch/arm64/mm/mmu.c                      |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/book3s64/radix_pgtable.c |   6 +-
 arch/x86/mm/ioremap.c                    |   6 +-
 include/linux/io.h                       |   3 -
 include/linux/vmalloc.h                  |  15 +
 lib/ioremap.c                            | 203 +----------
 mm/vmalloc.c                             | 413 +++++++++++++++++++----
 7 files changed, 380 insertions(+), 274 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel