Subject: [PATCH v2 0/6] KVM: arm: vgic fixes for 5.7

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 09:33:13 +0100

Here's a few vgic fixes I've been piling on during the merge window,
plus a couple that Zenghui contributed, and which I added to the mix.

The first patch is a silly off-by-one bug in the ACTIVE handling code,
where we miss fail to stop the guest if writing to the first set of
GICv2 SPIs. Oopsie boo.

The second patch improves the handling of the ACTIVE registers, which
we never synchronise on the read side (the distributor state can only
be updated when the vcpu exits). Let's fix it the same way we do it on
the write side (stop-the-world, read, restart). Yes, this is
expensive.

The following two patches deal with an issue where we consider the HW
state of an interrupt when responding to a userspace access. We should
never do this, as the guest shouldn't be running at this stage and if
it is, it is absolutely fine to return random bits to userspace. It
could also be that there is no active guest context at this stage, and
you end up with an Oops, which nobody really enjoys.

The last two patches fix a couple of memory leaks.

Marc Zyngier (4):
  KVM: arm: vgic: Fix limit condition when writing to GICD_I[CS]ACTIVER
  KVM: arm: vgic: Synchronize the whole guest on GIC{D,R}_I{S,C}ACTIVER
    read
  KVM: arm: vgic: Only use the virtual state when userspace accesses
    enable bits
  KVM: arm: vgic-v2: Only use the virtual state when userspace accesses
    pending bits

Zenghui Yu (2):
  KVM: arm64: vgic-v3: Retire all pending LPIs on vcpu destroy
  KVM: arm64: vgic-its: Fix memory leak on the error path of
    vgic_add_lpi()

 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-init.c    |   6 +
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-its.c     |  11 +-
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-mmio-v2.c |  16 ++-
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-mmio-v3.c |  28 +++--
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-mmio.c    | 183 +++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 virt/kvm/arm/vgic/vgic-mmio.h    |  19 ++++
 6 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 56 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel