Subject: Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the arm-soc tree

From: Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:13:23 +1000

Hi all,

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:11:54 +1000 Stephen Rothwell <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> 
> Commit
> 
>   512e8d40f91d ("ARM: dts: OMAP3: disable RNG on N950/N9")
> 
> is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Sorry, that is in the arm-soc-fixes tree.

-- 
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel