Subject: [PATCH v5 0/9] Add support for Allwinner H6 DVFS

From: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:00:12 +0200

Hi,

This is the same as v4 and v3 on top.
I have also fix the commit title for Pine H64 as we now only enable CPU DVFS.

Sorry for the noise,
Clément

Clément Péron (6):
  arm64: configs: Enable sun50i cpufreq nvmem
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU opp tables for Beelink GS1
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU opp tables for Orange Pi 3
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU opp tables for Tanix TX6
  arm64: dts: allwinner: Sort Pine H64 device-tree nodes
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU opp tables for Pine H64

Ondrej Jirman (2):
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add thermal trip points/cooling map
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add CPU Operating Performance Points table

Yangtao Li (1):
  arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add clock to CPU cores

 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-beelink-gs1.dts   |   9 +-
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-cpu-opp.dtsi | 121 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts    |   3 +
 .../boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-pine-h64.dts |  43 ++++---
 .../dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-tanix-tx6.dts     |  13 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6.dtsi  |  36 ++++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |   1 +
 7 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 19 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-cpu-opp.dtsi

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel