Subject: [PATCH v5 6/9] arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Enable CPU opp tables for Orange Pi 3

From: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:00:18 +0200

Enable CPU opp tables for Orange Pi 3.

This needs to change the CPU regulator max voltage to fit
the OPP table.

Also add the ramp-delay information to avoid any out of spec
running as the regulator is slower at reaching the voltage
requested compare to the PLL reaching the frequency.

There is no such information for AXP805 but similar PMIC (AXP813)
has a DVM (Dynamic Voltage scaling Management) ramp rate equal
to 2500uV/us.

Signed-off-by: Clément Péron <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts | 3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

diff --git a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts
index 47f579610dcc..15c9dd8c4479 100644
--- a/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts
+++ b/arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-h6-orangepi-3.dts
@@ -4,6 +4,7 @@
 /dts-v1/;
 
 #include "sun50i-h6.dtsi"
+#include "sun50i-h6-cpu-opp.dtsi"
 
 #include <dt-bindings/gpio/gpio.h>
 
@@ -257,6 +258,7 @@
 				regulator-always-on;
 				regulator-min-microvolt = <800000>;
 				regulator-max-microvolt = <1160000>;
+				regulator-ramp-delay = <2500>;
 				regulator-name = "vdd-cpu";
 			};
 
@@ -264,6 +266,7 @@
 				regulator-enable-ramp-delay = <32000>;
 				regulator-min-microvolt = <810000>;
 				regulator-max-microvolt = <1080000>;
+				regulator-ramp-delay = <2500>;
 				regulator-name = "vdd-gpu";
 			};
 
-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel