Subject: [PATCH 0/6] Add Stinger96 and IoT Box board support

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 23:01:18 +0530

From: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>

Hello,

This series adds Stinger96 and IoT Box board support. These boards are
based on STM32MP157A SoC, designed and manufactured by Shiratech solutions.

The Stinger96 is a base board (96Boards IoT Extended edition) while IoT Box
adds one mezzanine on top of it and sold as a gateway device.

This series depends on below patchsets already submitted and gone through
reviews:

[PATCH v3 0/3] Add Reset and Wakeup support for CCS811
[PATCH v3 0/2] Add CTS/RTS gpio support to STM32 UART

More information about these boards can be found in below links:

https://www.shiratech-solutions.com/products/stinger96/
https://www.shiratech-solutions.com/products/iot-box/

Thanks,
Mani

Manivannan Sadhasivam (6):
  dt-bindings: Add vendor prefix for Shiratech Solutions
  ARM: dts: Add missing pinctrl entries for STM32MP15
  dt-bindings: arm: stm32: Document Stinger96 compatible
  ARM: dts: stm32mp1: Add Stinger96 board support
  dt-bindings: arm: stm32: Document IoT Box compatible
  ARM: dts: stm32mp1: Add IoT Box board support

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml  |   2 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml  |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp15-pinctrl.dtsi      |  64 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-iot-box.dts     |  92 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-stinger96.dts   |  12 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-stinger96.dtsi  | 342 ++++++++++++++++++
 7 files changed, 516 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-iot-box.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-stinger96.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/stm32mp157a-stinger96.dtsi

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel