Subject: [PATCH 5/6] dt-bindings: arm: stm32: Document IoT Box compatible

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 23:01:23 +0530

From: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>

Document devicetree compatible of Shiratech IoT Box.

Signed-off-by: Manivannan Sadhasivam <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml
index 3849f1d0e03e..790e6dd48e34 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/stm32/stm32.yaml
@@ -39,6 +39,7 @@ properties:
           - enum:
               - arrow,stm32mp157a-avenger96 # Avenger96
               - lxa,stm32mp157c-mc1
+              - shiratech,stm32mp157a-iot-box # IoT Box
               - shiratech,stm32mp157a-stinger96 # Stinger96
               - st,stm32mp157c-ed1
               - st,stm32mp157a-dk1
-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel