Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] Relax sanity checking for mismatched AArch32 EL1

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 15:29:14 +0100

Hi folks,

This is version two of the patches I previously posted here:

	https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/[email-masked]/

Changes since v1 include:

  * Typo fixes
  * Added comment to update_32bit_cpu_features() callsite regarding sanitisation
  * Extended comment in final patch to mention KVM
  * Add acks/tested-bys

Cheers,

Will

Cc: Suzuki K Poulose <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
Cc: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Cc: Anshuman Khandual <[email-masked]>
Cc: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Cc: Doug Anderson <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]

--->8

Sai Prakash Ranjan (1):
  arm64: cpufeature: Relax check for IESB support

Will Deacon (7):
  arm64: cpufeature: Spell out register fields for ID_ISAR4 and ID_PFR1
  arm64: cpufeature: Add CPU capability for AArch32 EL1 support
  arm64: cpufeature: Remove redundant call to id_aa64pfr0_32bit_el0()
  arm64: cpufeature: Factor out checking of AArch32 features
  arm64: cpufeature: Relax AArch32 system checks if EL1 is 64-bit only
  arm64: cpufeature: Relax checks for AArch32 support at EL[0-2]
  arm64: cpufeature: Add an overview comment for the cpufeature
    framework

 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpucaps.h    |   3 +-
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cpufeature.h |   7 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/sysreg.h     |  18 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c      | 247 +++++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/arm64/kvm/reset.c              |  12 +-
 5 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 70 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.1.301.g55bc3eb7cb9-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel