Subject: Re: [PATCH v10 00/13] arm64: Branch Target Identification support

From: Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:29:54 +0100

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 04:44:36PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 04:50:42PM +0000, Mark Brown wrote:
> > This patch series implements support for ARMv8.5-A Branch Target
> > Identification (BTI), which is a control flow integrity protection
> > feature introduced as part of the ARMv8.5-A extensions.
> 
> I've not resent this since the branch is still sitting in the arm64 tree
> but it's also not in -next at the minute - is there anything you're
> waiting for from my end here?

It's up to Will whether he wants a new series posted. The for-next/bti
branch is complete AFAICT, only that normally we start queueing stuff
(and push to -next) around -rc3.

-- 
Catalin

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel