Subject: Re: [PATCH] ARM: dts: kirkwood: ReadyNAS NV+v2: Add LCD panel

From: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 22:14:51 +0200

On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 12:28:20PM -0700, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> The NV+ v2 has a WH1602 LCD panel (which is just a rebranded HD44780),
> similar to the Netgear RN104, just with different GPIO assignments.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Brian J. Tarricone <[email-masked]>

Reviewed-by: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>

Hi Brian

FYI: Since this is the second version, the Subject: should be:

[PATCH v2] ARM: dts: kirkwood: ReadyNAS NV+v2: Add LCD panel

It helps us keep track of which is the last version and so should be
merged. No need to repost, but please try to remember for future
patches you submit.

Thanks

    Andrew

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel