Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] arm64: dts: rockchip: misc. cleanups and improvements

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 15:31:29 +0800

From: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

Hi,

Here is the remaining patch for roc-rk3399-pc, along with a few other
new patches.

  - Based on discussions from v1, patch one, newly added, drops the list
    of valid values for linux,default-triggers.

  - Patch two is the same as in v1

  - Patch three, new, sets dr_mode to "host" to the dwc2 OTG controller,
    matching what the board uses it for, a host port. This gets rid of
    a warning from the kernel.

Please have a look.

Regards
ChenYu

Chen-Yu Tsai (3):
  dt-bindings: leds: common: Drop enumeration for linux,default-triggers
  arm64: dts: rockchip: rk3399-roc-pc: Fix MMC numbering for LED
    triggers
  arm64: dts: rockchip: rk3328-roc-cc: Set dr_mode to "host" for OTG

 .../devicetree/bindings/leds/common.yaml      | 21 +------------------
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dts |  1 +
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc-mezzanine.dts  |  8 +++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtsi      |  4 ++--
 4 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel