Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.7

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 14:32:31 +0800

The following changes since commit 8f3d9f354286745c751374f5f1fcafee6b3f3136:

  Linux 5.7-rc1 (2020-04-12 12:35:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.7

for you to fetch changes up to 1248c86fd6391c63da947718bbd43686fa95185f:

  arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mp: update input_val for AUDIOMIX_BIT_STREAM (2020-04-29 11:30:32 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.7:

 - Set correct AHB clock for i.MX8MN SDMA1 device to fix a "Timeout
   waiting for CH0" error.
 - Fix a linker error for i.MX6 configurations that have ARM_CPU_SUSPEND=n,
   which can happen if neither CONFIG_PM, CONFIG_CPU_IDLE, nor ARM_PSCI_FW
   are selected.
 - Fix I2C1 pinctrl configuration for i.MX27 phytec-phycard board.
 - Fix i.MX8M  AIPS 'reg' properties to remove DTC simple_bus_reg
   warnings.
 - Add missing compatible "fsl,vf610-edma" for LS1028A EDMA device, so
   that bootloader can fix up the IOMMU entries there.  Otherwise, EDMA
   just doesn't work on LS1028A with shipped bootloader.
 - Fix imx6dl-yapp4-ursa board Ethernet connection.
 - Fix input_val for AUDIOMIX_BIT_STREAM pinctrl defines on i.MX8MP
   according to Reference Manual.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Ford (1):
      arm64: dts: imx8mn: Change SDMA1 ahb clock for imx8mn

Ahmad Fatoum (1):
      ARM: imx: provide v7_cpu_resume() only on ARM_CPU_SUSPEND=y

Fabio Estevam (2):
      ARM: dts: imx27-phytec-phycard-s-rdk: Fix the I2C1 pinctrl entries
      arm64: dts: imx8m: Fix AIPS reg properties

Michael Walle (2):
      dt-bindings: dma: fsl-edma: fix ls1028a-edma compatible
      arm64: dts: ls1028a: add "fsl,vf610-edma" compatible

Michal Vokáč (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6dl-yapp4: Fix Ursa board Ethernet connection

Shengjiu Wang (1):
      arm64: dts: freescale: imx8mp: update input_val for AUDIOMIX_BIT_STREAM

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/dma/fsl-edma.txt |  3 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx27-phytec-phycard-s-rdk.dts   |  4 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6dl-yapp4-ursa.dts            |  2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/Makefile                         |  2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/fsl-ls1028a.dtsi     |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi          |  8 ++--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mn.dtsi          | 10 ++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mp-pinfunc.h     | 46 +++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mp.dtsi          |  6 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi          |  8 ++--
 10 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 44 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel