Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] PCI: cadence: Deprecate inbound/outbound specific bindings

From: Kishon Vijay Abraham I <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2020 18:36:42 +0530

This series is a result of comments given by Rob Herring @ [1].
Patch series changes the DT bindings and makes the corresponding driver
changes.

Changes from v2:
1) Changed the order of patches (no solid reason. Just save some
rebasing effort for me)
2) Added Acked-by Tom and Rob except for the dma-ranges patch
3) Re-worked dma-ranges patch for it do decode multiple dma-ranges
   and configure BAR0, BAR1 and NO_BAR instead of just NO_BAR [2].

Changes from v1:
1) Added Reviewed-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]> for dt-binding patch
2) Fixed nitpick comments from Bjorn Helgaas
3) Added a patch to read 32-bit Vendor ID/Device ID property from DT

[1] -> http://lore.kernel.org/r/20200219202700.GA21908@bogus
[2] -> http://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Kishon Vijay Abraham I (4):
  dt-bindings: PCI: cadence: Deprecate inbound/outbound specific
    bindings
  PCI: cadence: Remove "cdns,max-outbound-regions" DT property
  PCI: cadence: Fix to read 32-bit Vendor ID/Device ID property from DT
  PCI: cadence: Use "dma-ranges" instead of "cdns,no-bar-match-nbits"
    property

 .../bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-ep.yaml       |   2 +-
 .../bindings/pci/cdns,cdns-pcie-host.yaml     |   3 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns-pcie-ep.yaml |  25 +++
 .../bindings/pci/cdns-pcie-host.yaml          |  10 ++
 .../devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns-pcie.yaml    |   8 -
 .../controller/cadence/pcie-cadence-host.c    | 151 +++++++++++++++---
 drivers/pci/controller/cadence/pcie-cadence.h |  23 ++-
 7 files changed, 182 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/cdns-pcie-ep.yaml

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel