Subject: Re: [PATCH] i2c: pxa: implement generic i2c bus recovery

From: Russell King - ARM Linux admin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 14:37:23 +0100

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 03:18:43PM +0200, Andrew Lunn wrote:
> On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:33:12AM +0100, Russell King wrote:
> > Implement generic GPIO-based I2C bus recovery for the PXA I2C driver.
> 
> Hi Russell
> 
> I assume this is going to be merged via i2c? So Wolfram Sang?  He is
> not on To: or Cc:

Yes, just as my other patches I've posted to the linux-i2c list that
Wolfram has picked up.  I think he works from patchwork.

I assume Wolfram doesn't want to be Cc'd, as per the current setup in
MAINTAINERS.  If that's not the case, MAINTAINERS needs to be fixed.

-- 
RMK's Patch system: https://www.armlinux.org.uk/developer/patches/
FTTC broadband for 0.8mile line in suburbia: sync at 10.2Mbps down 587kbps up

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel