Subject: Re: [PATCH v4 0/5] iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver

From: Joerg Roedel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2020 14:38:55 +0200

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 04:07:19PM +0200, Maxime Ripard wrote:
> Maxime Ripard (5):
>   dt-bindings: iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU bindings
>   dt-bindings: display: sun8i-mixer: Allow for an iommu property
>   iommu: Add Allwinner H6 IOMMU driver
>   arm64: dts: allwinner: h6: Add IOMMU
>   drm/sun4i: mixer: Call of_dma_configure if there's an IOMMU

Applied all to the IOMMU tree, thanks. The code lives in the
arm/allwinner branch. Please use 'iommu/sun50i: <Capital Letter>...' as
the pattern for your future subject lines when changing the driver.

I also have two fixes on-top which I will send out shortly and add to
that branch.

Regards,

	Joerg

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel