Subject: [GIT PULL] arm64: dts: juno/fvp: updates for v5.8

From: Sudeep Holla <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 10:47:02 +0100

Hi ARM SoC Team,

Please pull ! Note that there is a change for a file in arm32
as there is a symbolic link for the same in arm64.

Regards,
Sudeep

-->8

The following changes since commit 8f3d9f354286745c751374f5f1fcafee6b3f3136:

  Linux 5.7-rc1 (2020-04-12 12:35:55 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sudeep.holla/linux.git tags/juno-updates-5.8

for you to fetch changes up to 94cc3f1baabac5e5c4dcc6c2f070353f8315d0ee:

  arm64: dts: juno: Fix SCPI shared mem node name (2020-05-18 17:08:54 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARMv8 Juno/Vexpress/Fast Models updates for v5.8

Various miscellaneous device tree source fixes to make them fully
binding compliant. It includes fixing various device node names,
order of interrupt properties, compatible names, address and size
cell fields and their aligment with children nodes as well as
moving some fixed devices out of bus node.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andre Przywara (17):
      arm64: dts: fvp/juno: Fix node address fields
      arm64: dts: fvp: Move fixed devices out of bus node
      arm64: dts: vexpress: Move fixed devices out of bus node
      arm64: dts: fvp: Move fixed clocks out of bus node
      arm64: dts: juno: Move fixed devices out of bus node
      arm64: dts: juno: Fix mem-timer
      arm64: dts: fvp: Fix GIC compatible names
      arm64: dts: juno: Fix GIC child nodes
      arm64: dts: fvp: Fix GIC child nodes
      arm64: dts: fvp: Fix ITS node names and #msi-cells
      arm64: dts: juno: Use proper DT node name for USB
      arm64: dts: fvp/juno: Fix serial node names
      arm64: dts: fvp: Fix SMMU DT node
      arm64: dts: fvp/juno: Fix bus node names
      arm64: dts: juno: Fix GPU interrupt order
      arm64: dts: vexpress: Fix VExpress LED names
      arm64: dts: juno: Fix SCPI shared mem node name

 arch/arm/boot/dts/vexpress-v2m-rs1.dtsi            | 328 ++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/foundation-v8-gicv2.dtsi   |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/foundation-v8-gicv3.dtsi   |  11 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/foundation-v8.dtsi         | 142 ++++-----
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/fvp-base-revc.dts          |  10 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno-base.dtsi             |  82 +++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/juno-motherboard.dtsi      | 166 +++++------
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/rtsm_ve-aemv8a.dts         |   2 +-
 .../boot/dts/arm/rtsm_ve-motherboard-rs2.dtsi      |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/arm/rtsm_ve-motherboard.dtsi   | 152 +++++-----
 10 files changed, 451 insertions(+), 450 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel