Subject: [RFC/RFT PATCH 0/2] crypto: add CTS output IVs for arm64 and testmgr

From: Ard Biesheuvel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 21:02:09 +0200

Stephan reports that the arm64 implementation of cts(cbc(aes)) deviates
from the generic implementation in what it returns as the output IV. So
fix this, and add some test vectors to catch other non-compliant
implementations.

Stephan, could you provide a reference for the NIST validation tool and
how it flags this behaviour as non-compliant? Thanks.

Cc: Stephan Mueller <[email-masked]>

Ard Biesheuvel (2):
  crypto: arm64/aes - align output IV with generic CBC-CTS driver
  crypto: testmgr - add output IVs for AES-CBC with ciphertext stealing

 arch/arm64/crypto/aes-modes.S |  2 ++
 crypto/testmgr.h              | 12 ++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 14 insertions(+)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel