Subject: [PATCH v3 0/2] arm64 sigreturn unwinding fixes

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:55:37 +0100

Hi folks,

Here is v3 of my attempt at fixing the vdso sigreturn code for unwinders.
Previous versions are available here:

  v1: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]
  v2: https://lore.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Changes since v2 include:

  * Fix the .cfi directives to identify the link register correctly
  * Even more comments

Daniel, please can you give this a spin with the LLVM unwinder? It should work
this time.

Cheers,

Will

Cc: Dave Martin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Tamas Zsoldos <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Daniel Kiss <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Brown <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

--->8

Will Deacon (2):
  arm64: vdso: Don't prefix sigreturn trampoline with a BTI C
    instruction
  arm64: vdso: Fix CFI directives in sigreturn trampoline

 arch/arm64/include/asm/linkage.h     |  6 ++--
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso/sigreturn.S   | 51 ++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/arm64/kernel/vdso32/sigreturn.S | 19 ++++++-----
 3 files changed, 58 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2.761.g0e0b3e54be-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel