Subject: [PATCHv2 0/6] Add initial genpd support for omap PRM driver

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 14:13:28 -0700

Hi all,

Heris v2 set of patches to add genpd support to the PRM (Power and Reset
Module) driver.

Initially we just add one hardware accelerator power domain for sgx,
and one interconnect instance for l4_abe. The rest of the SoC specific
domain data is probably best added one SoC at a time based on generated
data.

Regards,

Tony

Changes since v1:

- Dropped clocks from the binding and prm driver as there's no need
  for them as pointed out by Tero

- Add checking for domain transition bit in pwrstst register as
  pointed out by Tero

- Add omap_prm_domain_show_state() for CONFIG_DEBUG

Tony Lindgren (6):
  dt-bindings: omap: Update PRM binding for genpd
  soc: ti: omap-prm: Add basic power domain support
  soc: ti: omap-prm: Configure sgx power domain for am3 and am4
  soc: ti: omap-prm: Configure omap4 and 5 l4_abe power domain
  ARM: dts: Configure am3 and am4 sgx for genpd and drop platform data
  ARM: dts: Configure omap4 and 5 l4_abe for genpd and drop platform
    data

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/prm-inst.txt |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am33xx.dtsi                 |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/am4372.dtsi                 |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-l4-abe.dtsi           |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                  |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5-l4-abe.dtsi           |   6 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap5.dtsi                  |   6 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                   |   1 +
 .../omap_hwmod_33xx_43xx_interconnect_data.c  |  16 -
 .../omap_hwmod_33xx_43xx_ipblock_data.c       |  40 ---
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_33xx_data.c    |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_43xx_data.c    |   2 -
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_44xx_data.c    |  33 --
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_hwmod_54xx_data.c    |  31 --
 drivers/soc/ti/omap_prm.c                     | 281 +++++++++++++++++-
 15 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)

-- 
2.26.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel