Subject: Re: [PATCH] arch/{mips,sparc,microblaze,powerpc}: Don't enable pagefault/preempt twice

From: Al Viro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 18:27:04 +0100

On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 09:54:22AM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote:
> On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 11:48:43AM -0700, [email-masked] wrote:
> > From: Ira Weiny <[email-masked]>
> > 
> > The kunmap_atomic clean up failed to remove one set of pagefault/preempt
> > enables when vaddr is not in the fixmap.
> > 
> > Fixes: bee2128a09e6 ("arch/kunmap_atomic: consolidate duplicate code")
> > Signed-off-by: Ira Weiny <[email-masked]>
> 
> microblazeel works with this patch, as do the nosmp sparc32 boot tests,
> but sparc32 boot tests with SMP enabled still fail with lots of messages
> such as:

BTW, what's your setup for sparc32 boot tests?  IOW, how do you manage to
shrink the damn thing enough to have the loader cope with it?  I hadn't
been able to do that for the current mainline ;-/

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel