Subject: [PATCH v5 0/5] Nvidia Arm SMMUv2 Implementation

From: Krishna Reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 16:31:02 -0700

Changes in v5:
Rebased on top of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joro/iommu.git next

v4 - https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/10/30/1054
v3 - https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/10/18/1601
v2 - https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/9/2/980
v1 - https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/8/29/1588

Krishna Reddy (5):
  iommu/arm-smmu: add NVIDIA implementation for dual ARM MMU-500 usage
  dt-bindings: arm-smmu: Add binding for Tegra194 SMMU
  iommu/arm-smmu: Add global/context fault implementation hooks
  arm64: tegra: Add DT node for T194 SMMU
  arm64: tegra: enable SMMU for SDHCI and EQOS on T194

 .../devicetree/bindings/iommu/arm,smmu.yaml   |   5 +
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/nvidia/tegra194.dtsi      |  81 ++++++
 drivers/iommu/Makefile                        |   2 +-
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-impl.c                 |   3 +
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-nvidia.c               | 261 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c                      |  11 +-
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.h                      |   4 +
 8 files changed, 366 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-nvidia.c

base-commit: 365f8d504da50feaebf826d180113529c9383670
-- 
2.26.2

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel