Subject: [PATCH v12] Add matrix keypad driver support for Mediatek SoCs

From: Fengping Yu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 09:56:16 +0800

Change since v11:
- remove CONFIG_ prefix in CONFIG_REGMAP_MMIO
- keep devm_add_action_or_reset as one line

fengping.yu (3):
  dt-bindings: Add keypad devicetree documentation
  drivers: input: keyboard: Add mtk keypad driver
  configs: defconfig: Add CONFIG_KEYBOARD_MTK_KPD       =m

 .../devicetree/bindings/input/mtk-kpd.yaml    |  95 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig                  |   1 +
 drivers/input/keyboard/Kconfig                |  11 +
 drivers/input/keyboard/Makefile               |   1 +
 drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-kpd.c              | 205 ++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 313 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/input/mtk-kpd.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/input/keyboard/mtk-kpd.c

-- 
2.18.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel