Subject: Re: [PATCH v9 9/9] mtd: rawnand: Move the user input parsing bits to the ECC framework

From: Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:58:33 +0200

Boris Brezillon <[email-masked]> wrote on Tue, 2 Jun
2020 18:21:57 +0200:

> On Tue,  2 Jun 2020 16:31:24 +0200
> Miquel Raynal <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > +void nand_ecc_read_user_conf(struct nand_device *nand)  
> 
> This function is not introduced in this patch, but I'm commenting here.
> Looks like it only operates on an OF node, so how about naming it
> of_get_nand_ecc_config().

of_get_nand_ecc_user_config()? I'd like to mention "user" because
"config" is way too vague given the number of possible configuration
sources.

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel