Subject: [PATCH 0/2] arm64: Fix single-stepping with reverse debugging

From: Will Deacon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 16:10:31 +0100

Hi all,

This series fixes a bug in our hardware single-step and ptrace logic that
was reported by Luis after seeing some GDB testsuite failures. The second
patch is cosmetic, but I was in the area.

Cheers,

Will

Cc: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mark Rutland <[email-masked]>
Cc: Luis Machado <[email-masked]>
Cc: Keno Fischer <[email-masked]>

--->8

Will Deacon (2):
  arm64: Override SPSR.SS when single-stepping is enabled
  arm64: Use test_tsk_thread_flag() for checking TIF_SINGLESTEP

 arch/arm64/include/asm/debug-monitors.h |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/debug-monitors.c      | 24 ++++++++++++++++++------
 arch/arm64/kernel/ptrace.c              |  4 ++--
 arch/arm64/kernel/signal.c              |  6 +++++-
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.27.0.rc2.251.g90737beb825-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel