Subject: [PATCH v4 03/12] dt-bindings: vendor-prefixes: Add 70mai vendor prefix

From: Daniel Palmer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 21:15:16 +0900

Add prefix for 70mai Co., Ltd

Signed-off-by: Daniel Palmer <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml
index ba5bd3b0ed9a..53cd050668e6 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/vendor-prefixes.yaml
@@ -23,6 +23,8 @@ patternProperties:
   "^(simple-audio-card|simple-graph-card|st-plgpio|st-spics|ts),.*": true
 
   # Keep list in alphabetical order.
+  "^70mai,.*":
+    description: 70mai Co., Ltd.
   "^abilis,.*":
     description: Abilis Systems
   "^abracon,.*":
-- 
2.27.0.rc0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel