Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] ARM: dts: rockchip: Radxa Rock Pi N8 initial support

From: Jagan Teki <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:47:13 +0530

Rock Pi N8 is a Rockchip RK3288 based SBC, which has
- VMARC RK3288 SOM (as per SMARC standard) from Vamrs.
- Compatible carrier board from Radxa.

VMARC RK3288 SOM need to mount on top of dalang carrier
board for making Rock PI N8 SBC.

This series fixs few trivial changes related to properties 
moved into main carrier board dts and commit message rephrase. 

Changes for v2:
- add more trivial cleanups
- update commit message

Jagan Teki (4):
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Trivial cleanups for RockPI N10
  dt-bindings: arm: rockchip: Add Rock Pi N8 binding
  ARM: dts: rockchip: Add VMARC RK3288 SOM initial support
  ARM: dts: rockchip: Add Radxa Rock Pi N8 initial support

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/rockchip.yaml     |   6 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                    |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-rock-pi-n8.dts       |  17 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-vmarc-som.dtsi       | 270 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../dts/rockchip-radxa-dalang-carrier.dtsi    |  58 +++-
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-rock-pi-n10.dts    |   2 +-
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3399pro-vmarc-som.dtsi     |  64 ++---
 7 files changed, 356 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-rock-pi-n8.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-vmarc-som.dtsi

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel