Subject: Re: [PATCH 09/10] mfd: atmel-smc: Add missing colon(s) for 'conf' arguments

From: Sasha Levin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 19:33:13 +0000

Hi

[This is an automated email]

This commit has been processed because it contains a -stable tag.
The stable tag indicates that it's relevant for the following trees: all

The bot has tested the following trees: v5.7.6, v5.4.49, v4.19.130, v4.14.186, v4.9.228, v4.4.228.

v5.7.6: Build OK!
v5.4.49: Build OK!
v4.19.130: Build OK!
v4.14.186: Build OK!
v4.9.228: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    87108dc78eb89 ("memory: atmel-ebi: Enable the SMC clock if specified")
    8eb8c7d844b9d ("memory: atmel-ebi: Simplify SMC config code")
    b0f3ab20e7649 ("mfd: syscon: atmel-smc: Add helper to retrieve register layout")
    b5169d35ed585 ("mtd: nand: atmel: return error code of nand_scan_ident/tail() on error")
    f88fc122cc34c ("mtd: nand: Cleanup/rework the atmel_nand driver")
    f9ce2eddf1769 ("mtd: nand: atmel: Add ->setup_data_interface() hooks")
    fe9d7cb22ef3a ("mfd: syscon: atmel-smc: Add new helpers to ease SMC regs manipulation")

v4.4.228: Failed to apply! Possible dependencies:
    1d8d8b5c852b6 ("mtd: nand: fix drivers abusing mtd->priv")
    4bd4ebcc540c3 ("mtd: nand: make use of mtd_to_nand() in NAND drivers")
    5575075612cad ("mtd: atmel_nand: Support PMECC on SAMA5D2")
    5ddc7bd43ccc7 ("mtd: atmel_nand: Support variable RB_EDGE interrupts")
    66e8e47eae658 ("mtd: pxa3xx_nand: Fix initial controller configuration")
    6a4ec4cd08888 ("memory: add Atmel EBI (External Bus Interface) driver")
    72eaec21b0cf1 ("mtd: nand: atmel_nand: constify atmel_nand_caps structures")
    87108dc78eb89 ("memory: atmel-ebi: Enable the SMC clock if specified")
    8eb8c7d844b9d ("memory: atmel-ebi: Simplify SMC config code")
    b0f3ab20e7649 ("mfd: syscon: atmel-smc: Add helper to retrieve register layout")
    c7f00c29aa846 ("mtd: pxa3xx_nand: Increase the initial chunk size")
    cc00383722db7 ("mtd: nand: atmel: switch to mtd_ooblayout_ops")
    d699ed250c073 ("mtd: nand: make use of nand_set/get_controller_data() helpers")
    ee194289502a6 ("memory/atmel-ebi: Fix ns <-> cycles conversions")
    ee4fec5f44a2c ("memory: atmel-ebi: use PTR_ERR_OR_ZERO() to simplify the code")
    f88fc122cc34c ("mtd: nand: Cleanup/rework the atmel_nand driver")
    fe9d7cb22ef3a ("mfd: syscon: atmel-smc: Add new helpers to ease SMC regs manipulation")

NOTE: The patch will not be queued to stable trees until it is upstream.

How should we proceed with this patch?

-- 
Thanks
Sasha

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel