Subject: Re: [PATCH v29 00/16] Multicolor Framework v29

From: Pavel Machek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:47:29 +0200

Hi!

> This is the multi color LED framework.   This framework presents clustered
> colored LEDs into an array and allows the user space to adjust the brightness
> of the cluster using a single file write.  The individual colored LEDs
> intensities are controlled via a single file that is an array of LEDs
> 
> Change to the LEDs Kconfig to fix dependencies on the LP55XX_COMMON.
> Added update to the u8500_defconfig

Marek, would you be willing to look over this series?

Dan, can we please get it in the order

1) fixes first

2) changes needed for multicolor but not depending on dt acks

3) dt changes

4) rest?

This is the order it should have been in the first place, and I'd like
to get fixes applied, and perhaps some of the preparation.

Best regards,
									Pavel

-- 
(english) http://www.livejournal.com/~pavelmachek
(cesky, pictures) http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~pavel/picture/horses/blog.html
_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel