Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/13] Add IPU & DSP remoteprocs on OMAP4 and OMAP5

From: Tony Lindgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2020 11:24:54 -0700

* Suman Anna <[email-masked]> [200709 16:20]:
> Hi Tony,
> 
> The following series contains all the necessary DT pieces to boot the
> IPU and DSP remote processors on OMAP4 and OMAP5 SoCs. They are
> enabled specifically on the TI OMAP4 PandaBoard and OMAP5 uEVM boards.
> This is the last DT piece that now completes the support for IPUs and
> DSPs on all OMAP4+ SoCs, similar patches were merged for 5.8 covering
> the DRA7xx/AM57xx SoCs. Appreciate it if you can pick up the series for
> 5.9 if it isn't too late.

Applying the series into omap-for-v5.9/dt thanks.

Regards,

Tony

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel