Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX fixes for 5.8, round 2

From: Shawn Guo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 22:56:53 +0800

The following changes since commit a721321446432c3899aeca16cc6ddc30422b7f74:

  soc: imx8m: fix build warning (2020-06-24 14:33:28 +0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/shawnguo/linux.git tags/imx-fixes-5.8-2

for you to fetch changes up to 7f6e8dffc30bd22b15ad810fb90ea741c15e6d54:

  soc: imx: check ls1021a (2020-07-13 16:28:02 +0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX fixes for 5.8, round 2:

- A couple of fixes on i.MX platform device registration code to stop
  the use of invalid IRQ 0.
- Fix a regression seen on ls1021a platform, caused by commit
  52102a3ba6a61 ("soc: imx: move cpu code to drivers/soc/imx").
- Fix a misconfiguration of audio SSI on imx6qdl-gw551x board.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bjorn Helgaas (1):
      ARM: imx: Remove imx_add_imx_dma() unused irq_err argument

Guenter Roeck (1):
      ARM: imx: Provide correct number of resources when registering gpio devices

Peng Fan (1):
      soc: imx: check ls1021a

Tim Harvey (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-gw551x: fix audio SSI

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6qdl-gw551x.dtsi         | 2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/devices-common.h    | 2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-gpio-mxc.c | 5 +++--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/devices/platform-imx-dma.c  | 6 +-----
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mm-imx21.c                  | 3 +--
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mm-imx27.c                  | 3 +--
 drivers/soc/imx/soc-imx.c                     | 3 +++
 7 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel